Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new to the forum and I need some quality advice. I have an 06 Pontiac G6. I bought a Ready Remote Remote Start and Keyless Entry model number 24923B from Oreilly's for my daughter. I used to work for an emergency vehicle manufacturer and I installed and wired all kinds of equipment in various trucks, but I always had an electrical engineer providing drawings and I could consult with him with any questions. I have no problems finding the right connect points and integrating a wire or harness correctly, but I have never done this on my own at home. If I know where to tie-in the wires that's easy. I don't know whether or not certain wires are necessary to connect, or if there are safety issues if I don't, and things like that.. I have seen plenty of different videos and stuff, but nothing specific to what I am doing. I saw a couple saying I may need an adapter or immobilizer or something.. I have a Directed 4X03 box which looks like the main ignition wires and such, and I also have a box labeled 556U with a 6-pin connection port, and a 3-pin connection port. I just want her to be able to start remotely, and control her locks, anything else would be a bonus. I just wondered if anyone could help me out with some guidance. I have never joined a forum before, ever.. so come on guys, help a brother out! Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts