Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there guys/girls,

I many years ago took a vacation to Orlando and rented a G6 with a panoramic sunroof.

I am now in need of a new car and would just love to get a G6!

But I do have a couple of questions that I hope you can answer for me.

1. I see that they dont offer the panoramic sunroof anymore, Which years of G6's came with that option?

2. Were there any G6's that came with the panoramic sunroof that were GTP or GXP?

Thanks for your answers in advance.

· Lifetime Member
3,805 Posts
The 2005 on up has the sunroof as an option here quoted by Edmunds
"A unique option on the G6 sedan is a panoramic sunroof that opens in four sections and remains exposed when it's open so that it looks like a roof spoiler."
and welcome to thew G6 Owners Club Eatsleepdrivesc!

· Registered
51 Posts
Yes, it was an '05-07 thing and you could get it on a GTP. Dropped for '08+, with now only the regular sunroof available.

Actually, there are still quite a few 2007 leftovers just hanging around dealer lots, including some GT and GTP sedans with the Panoramic roof. Can find them with a site search. Otherwise, go used and those first 3 years.

It's a cool option but one that hasn't been bulletproof with various noise and leak issues. Still, there's probably more out there that are happy with it than have posted online with problems, overall.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.