Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
6'd twice
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys im new to this forum and g6performance, anyways my names kyle im from rhode island and this is my second g6. My first was a 07 g6 base v6 sedan, it was silver on black i loved it but unfrotunatly finacinal reasons forced me to sell it and since the day i sold it iwas on the hunt for another. so about 2 weeks ago i came across one that just caught my eye, it was a great price actually i pretty much stole it lol but its a 06 g6 gt, i really wish it was a lz4 but i have the lx9 and the gas mileage is awesome and it pulls nice. Mods so far are full injen cold air intake (filter is in the fenderwell) eagle eye headlights 8k hid's in highs and lows, 3k in the fogs AVS taillight masks (really sets the g6 ass ends apart lol) and im pretty sure it has some kind of tune im still in the process of figuring out which one, and on friday i replace both inner and outer tie rods and bought 4 brand new tires (Bridgestone Potezna 215/55/17) THEY WERE DUMB EXPENSIVE! but worth it with a warrenty and i did an alignment. (i work at nissan so all labor was on me lol) anyways before i ramble on anymore heres a pic of the day i got it.

·
6'd twice
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh dont you worry lol there will be more to come but sadly my awesome new pieceof sh*t laptop doesnt know how to act like a laptop so its taking me forever to uploads some pics but soon enough

·
6'd twice
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just detailed at work

i love parking dumb at work lmao

crappy pic of the hids

interior shot (most of the carbon fiber junk is off it came with the car lol)

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Not biting my style, you know what they say. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, or some crap like that. Haha

I got it from eBay! They paint to match. They wanted a pic of my G6 for the listing. Haven't sent it yet though. Ha

·
6'd twice
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not biting my style, you know what they say. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, or some crap like that. Haha

I got it from eBay! They paint to match. They wanted a pic of my G6 for the listing. Haven't sent it yet though. Ha
lol thanks bro ill def take a look right now my main concern is that dam clunk in the front over bumps im sure its the steering rack it has a good amount of play even tho i just replaced both inner and both outer tie-rods thank baby jesus i work at a dealership and have my own lift lol

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Man a lift is key! I have limited use of a lift, so I gotta use my lift time wisely. Clunks are always a fun thing to figure out, good luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts