Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HAHA my bad i was in a hurry to go check the fuses...Its a 2007 G6 GT BOB 2 dr coupe, 3.5L... lost the cruise two weeks ago, then a few days later was the autostart, found the manumatic quit like 5 days ago, and like 4 days ago i noticed the turn signal.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
went to advanced auto today to get a new lightbulb(could be the prob for the light) thought that i could get my car scanned(no CEL was on)...It came up as a P1818 which comes up as a tranny prob that only the dealer can scan and diagnose. So I went to a dealer and asked them the price and they said $80 for a scan...Any insight would be helpful thanks!

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so heres the scoop...the lightbulb looked find but i changed it anyways and it works now, I figured letting the computer reset would maybe let the stuff work once more, so I unhooked the battery for a while and when I hooked it back up and drove the autostart, manumatic and the CC worked fine.

· Registered
15 Posts
I was not receiving any codes but had issues with cruise, power locks and remote start. It was imtermittent problem that made it hard to diagnose. Check to make sure everything else is working properly. I discovered that the auto door locks didn't lock when I moved the shifter into drive and didn't open when moved back to park. The cruise did not work, the remote start wouldn't work and the transmission did not shift smoothly. After 3 trips to the dealer they found a (TSB) technical service bulletin that told them to reflash the (ECM) computer. Dealer completed this last week and issue was resolved.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.