Pontiac G6 Forum banner

G6OC 2011 2nd 1/4 Feature Car!

5K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Justin 
#1 ·
ukfan125 is our 2nd quarter G6OC Feature Car for 2011:

See less See more
#7 ·
It's an AIT kit...just went with the front and rear bumpers since all I ever see with side skirts is cracking. But, new items on order currently for my six cause I'm tired of looking at the same thing: New body kit (replacing this one after hitting a blown tractor trailor tire on the interstate), slotted rotors all around, painted calipers (again), halo HID headlights, and im looking into eibach lowering springs (last thing on the budget for this list)...

#10 ·
Jimsey79...thanks man your six looks like you have a lot of good ideas...I would say take the black and red thing and run with it, with subtle additions like red calipers...on the other hand I will say and speak for most committed modders on this site and most is if you want your car to look high end and clean, stick on accessories are not the way to go

fava...looks like jimsey's headlights are ordered off a site...mine are done myself...it is a very delicate process to make it look good but, you have to take your headlight apart making sure that you don't stress the clear plastic...then I had them stripped and professionally painted by a friend of mine

#12 ·
Congrats!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.