Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Washed my car, put on some liquid wax, put on rain-x, and cleaned the inside a bit.

I'm looking to buy chrome door handle covers. I've found some nice and cheap ones on ebay which I'll probably buy next month. I'm also on the lookout for pedals that look a little better than the stock ones. Only upgrades I've done so far is a K&N drop in air filter and new floor mats with the G6 emblem. I'm also going to buy a better radar detector.

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Yeah I like the mats and got a really good deal. I only got them because my used G6 only came with the driver side mat and rear mats without a passenger mat. So I got the Lloyd mats from CarID and added the embroidered G6 on it.

Oh and FYI yeah that's my White 95 Grand Prix on the right that my dad uses now. That thing will never die. Up to 250,000 miles now I think.

One other thing is if the person making the aluminum Chief Pontiac symbols is going to do that. I tried to find the thread again on G6P but couldn't find it.

·
2008 Sedan 3.5L V6
222 Posts
nice, same car i have, and a tint looks very good with the color.

not a great picture but you get the idea

·
2008 Sedan 3.5L V6
222 Posts
my fronts arent done, my eyebrow line on the windshield is which is illegal here and no problems yet. my brother had two layers of 15% on his front for about a year and got pulled over like once every two weeks but no tickets.

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Tinting is a great appearance mod, it really made the pin stripes on my car "pop". I debadged the GM emblems and the "Pontiac G6" leaving the GTP on the trunk and think it just makes the car look that much cleaner, plus its a freebie with a heat gun, rag, screwdriver, and the gew gone that I already had (heat it up, put rag next to badge to protect the paint while popping off the badges, clean with gew gone, wash car, wax car, looks like they were never there).

·
Registered
638 Posts
Any cops in NJ bug you about the front yet?
i live in portage and have been back here since just b4 christmas, never once has anything bout my front windows been said here in mi and i have been pulled over once a month or 2 ago, ive had them tinted since spring of 09 and only time ive ever had anything said is when i got pulled over for going 2mph over the speed limit in Iowa and i got a tint ticket too.......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.