Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had some red LED pedals from my charger that I never put on. Wanted to put them on the g6 cuz they would match the dash's red lights. I know it's "ricer" mod but still.

They are those bend the metal flaps over the pedal to make them stay kind. The brake one fits but the g6's gas pedal has a weird curve at the top right and I cant get it to stay on. Any Ideas or any products that you know of that will fit?

Now, if I can get it on there what the best, and easiest place, to get power from?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks

That seems a bit much but if all else fails...or maybe that 3m tape stuff?

Any idea on the power source?

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,354 Posts
Sorry...I was kidden about the glue. There are many aftermarket pedals that use
3M tape. I dont trust that though. You can always drill and bolt it to the stock pedal.

Also if you lay on your back and look up on your floorboard you will see many wire harnesses. You can tap into a power there.

·
Slick Black Pontiac
151 Posts
Post pics when you're done!

Also, don't ever trust those bend over metal tabs. Drill and bolt.

Also, don't leave the bolts too long or they will rip up the carpet and get stuck causing you to crash.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry...I was kidden about the glue. There are many aftermarket pedals that use
3M tape. I dont trust that though. You can always drill and bolt it to the stock pedal.

Also if you lay on your back and look up on your floorboard you will see many wire harnesses. You can tap into a power there.
Ah ok sorry it was over my head.

Post pics when you're done!

Also, don't ever trust those bend over metal tabs. Drill and bolt.

Also, don't leave the bolts too long or they will rip up the carpet and get stuck causing you to crash.
Looks like drill and bolt (but not to long) is the answer, thanks guys. I'll post pic when I'm done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts