Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Subtle_Cynicism said:
Unfortunately, Pontiac and GM in general are very limited with their "good fuel economy" cars.

The only cars off the top of my head that are anywhere near semi-acceptable (and they are all unacceptable compared to what Toyota offers in terms of gas milage) would be the Pursuit, Vibe, Cavalier, Sunfire, Aveo, Wave, and that's about it.
In small cars yes. But compare the G6 to the Camry. They go toe to toe in fuel economy from 4 cylinder to the 2 v6's. With the exception of the Malibu, which shares the 3500, I haven't been able to find any v6 powered cars (non hybrid) that get both better city and highway mileage than the g6.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Subtle_Cynicism said:
I think the Mazda 6i gets a little bit better economy then the G6, and it's a comperable car. Not sure completely though.
QUOTE]

Nope, 6i gets 23/31 with a manual out of a 160hp 4 cylinder, bolt on the auto and it is 23/28. If you compare with the V6 S, the v6 g6 is far ahead in mileage as the best it can do is 20/27.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.