Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Newbie Andrew
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did my first appearance mod last night. Not the best work, but I'm a newbie.

then i decided to wash her. :)

CRAB is being delivered this week, hopefully tomorrow. :))

·
Newbie Andrew
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CRABS should be delivered today!

Depending on time I hope to install it today or tomorrow. And after much research today, I will be tackling removing the intake resonator at the same time! Vroom vroom baby!

·
Newbie Andrew
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Smokin'. I think the color turned out really well. It really matches the interior. I still need to do the gear shirt plate but didn't want to deal with it. I'll tackle that once I get a new Stereo and have to take everything apart. I also would like to do the plastic around the cluster but not sure how to take it out...? and the air vents, which I', not sure how to take out either...?

CRABS is being delivered today! Yay! Hope it comes with the small comb and shampoo. haha

·
Newbie Andrew
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't want those things running a muck in my G6. Gotta keep them tamed to just the engine bay. :D

·
Newbie Andrew
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I GOT CRABS!!! damn they itch!

now to take her for a test drive!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Awesome! Mine are on the way. Should be here Monday. So looking forward to it. Looks sweet man!

·
Newbie Andrew
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks. Was probably the easiest mod I have done so far. Took me about half an hour. If that! Didn't get around to taking out the resonator though. Hopefully this weekend. :)

·
Newbie Andrew
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bye bye ugly piece of plastic. :)

·
Newbie Andrew
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Before..with the damage
302647_283164125039320_1229460712_n.jpg

After...new bumper cover and red lower grilles.
Publication2.jpg

I still need to reattached the Dart and find a passenger side grille.

Friends keep telling me it looks like GeeGee has on red lipstick and a nose ring. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts