Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GEESIX
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I'm new here. We (my twin sister and I) have an 08 G6 GT Coupe. Recently put on the hammer head spoiler (PFYC), tinted the windows, and added personalized tags. It has the sun and sound package, black leather, pretty much everything. Tell me what you guys think

Attachments

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
Nice Looking Car

I like the look of the spoiler. I think it adds alittle bada** to it lol.(excuse the language) but that car is cool wish i could of had that one i could of done alot to it. My car right now is in the works. I got some suggestons maybe some HIDS, Cold Air Intake, Strobes, Subs. Other than that good looking car

·
GEESIX
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone. Got this car at an auto auction in Fl (my uncle did, and then did the work. Only had minor front end and back damage, and only had 800 miles on it when I got it. Paid 15,200 for it, and got it paid off in 2 months (thanks to 2 people paying on it and a great job after just graduation from UMD). As for now, after spending all my savings and then some, I'm content with it. Just gotta pay the ridiculous gas prices now!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.