Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im new to this forum (just created my account earlier today) so im not sure if i posted this in the right category, but i just bought a 2010 white pontiac g6 sedan. Im planning on doing some mods to it (performance and apperance) Here's what all i want to do:
Tint the windows
Get black rims
get air intake
get exhaust system
maybe get some subs
get new headlights, taillights, etc. (and maybe black them out)
and that's pretty much it, if there is some other mods that i should do please let me know. What im asking is, what order should i do these in, like what would be the best way to get all of these mods done? and also im having a hard time finding some of those things for my car, so if you could help me out that would be great too. thanx to whoever helps and sorry if i posted this in the wrong category

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
imo go in this order:

tint
intake
exhaust
rims/tires
stereo
headlights
taillights

could also do lowering springs, carbon fiber hood, recessed grills, HIDs, body kit, etc.

·
Registered
110 Posts
If you are gonna get underglwo neons get the 3 Million UFO USB from LEdglow.com I got the 12 pc kit 8 outside 4 inside. They are sick nasty. I will upload a video sometime soon on what they do, but I took them off for the winter so I had to put them back on.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm looking to do a few cheaper mods while i save up a little money for some bigger stuff.

So far, i have a complete system in my car, the windows tinted to the legal limit here, 6000k HID's, All LED map/dome lights, LED interior lights beneath the seats, Carbon fiber interior, i'm going to paint my calipers red next week, and a radar detector

What are some other mods that i can do that you can think of?

PS: i can't do any CAI because i have a 2010 G6 2.4 L engine.
Just looking for more ideas.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
go check out peoples progression threads. You will be sure to find loads of ideas of things you can do to your car there

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does anyone know where the best place is to go to get interior modifications, such as, i want to get my seats and leather red.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts