·
Da.v3
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
someone do it up :) :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
If you wanted something like that to happen you would have to contact the vendor to see if they would be interested and also see if there would be any interest here.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
I don't see the interest in it here. You might get like 5 people at most to commit, but the first obstacle is to contact the company and see if they are willing to lower the price for bulk buying (aka group buy).

·
Phantom Warrior
80 Posts
I might be interested in this....Dav, let us know what they say

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no discount on mpd....if it were a nice price i may be pushed over but ait looks alot better....granted mpd is functional....but hell, i drive a g6. its not a performance car.

ait all the way. nice price. best looks.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
AIT hood by itself causes it to overlap over the existing OEM bumper so it looks bad. If you go for the AIT hood, it's essential to have the AIT front bumper for flow. There was a picture floating on G6P that proved this point, but I'm too lazy to grab it.

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AIT hood by itself causes it to overlap over the existing OEM bumper so it looks bad. If you go for the AIT hood, it's essential to have the AIT front bumper for flow. There was a picture floating on G6P that proved this point, but I'm too lazy to grab it.
plz do find it. i remember over at g6p someone had ONLY the hood and it looked fine...=\

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cant see as im banned over there.

link some pics!

·
Banned
258 Posts
sheesh...more and more people are getting banned from there. :rolleyes: Im starting to get annoyed with that forum as well, but theres soo much info there. Just have to watch what you say.:rolleyes:

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
It's all up to opinion, but I think that the hood doesn't fit with the OEM bumper right above the grille.

·
Registered
1 Posts
DAV- I too would be interested and would like to know what they would do for a group buy.

·
Registered
23 Posts
it looks like the hood is popped, too much gap in the front for me. maybe if it fitted like a stock hood id be interested.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
thats the problem with aftermarket some arent gonna be a perfect fit.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I actually messaged him about that gap in between the hood and the front bumper and he said his hood bumpers were up too high...if you look at his car in his sig you can see the gap is the same as the stocker...I might be in if the price is right for the AIT.

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i think the gap looks just fine, it looks still less than half an inch. hell even on the g8 it looks like that

im game. ill be calling them tomorrow, see if they are interested. looks as if 5 are interested as is, at least.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts