Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just pickup this up no pics yet but its has 235985 miles but dont it drives it drives like my G6
i plan on getting two 12 and using my mtx jh600 its has an cass and cd player but i wanting a new headunit for my G6 so i might put my 3200dvd in it

im dont plan on crazy with it may be add 5.25 comps and 6x9 and 12's

the only issues i have its needs an master power windows switch some tint

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Hell ya it is. My dad had a delta 88. got it brand new in 1990. lasted over 20 years before we sold it. He was just ready for a new car, and it was still running strong,

My first car (the one before my G6) was a 93 Cutlass Supreme. That car got in an accident and hit two deer. minimal damage, still ran strong the day I sold it. I'll miss that thing

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i installed the 6x9 today im being so lazy i installed the battery thingy and i went to look for a hole in the firewall said screw it i do it tomorrow lol

i probably find the hood latch and run it i have 25 ft and some left over from my downgraded g6 audio

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i cut the mdf for the fiberglass\mdf and i was goin to start tinting the tail light but its goin to rain an i dont have a garage so and one of the taillights that holds the light in is broken so im goin to fix that

so after all that i was down at parts express to get an sub Lanzar MAX12 single 4 ohms 500 rms ( have one but my sis has it in her liberty) but they are out of stock till june DAMN

so eBay here i come

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hell ya it is. My dad had a delta 88. got it brand new in 1990. lasted over 20 years before we sold it. He was just ready for a new car, and it was still running strong,

My first car (the one before my G6) was a 93 Cutlass Supreme. That car got in an accident and hit two deer. minimal damage, still ran strong the day I sold it. I'll miss that thing
Funny my first car before my g6 was 1995 cutlass supreme. Very solid car!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well its been cold wet and i been having battery issues come to find out the battery that was in the car was crap and smaller than the battery in my G6 LOL

playing in the rain was fun but i did swap out the bolts that was my battery terminal
and spray tint

now i need to run that 2 ga but i cant find my step bits to drill an hole

1 - 20 of 23 Posts