Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Getting Started!

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  TinIndian 
#1 ·
Hey all -

I got a 2009 G6 towards the end of May and just thought I'd say hello. I've spent a little bit of time looking around the site and think it's great! The car is only a base 2.4L, but I like it and it's great for a college kid (new, looks awesome, and low insurance!) I plan on a few appearance mods in the future, on top of what I've already done.

Thanks! :)

BTW, here's a few pics!

Day #1:

I think this is my favorite part of the whole car - that it was "Made in the USA!"

I added a ProClip mount for my iPhone. A little expensive, but works GREAT!

See less See more
#3 ·
It's actually the nuvi 1390t. I had a 255w for a couple years, but wanted some of the new features. I think Best Buy must have been clearing out for new models, because I got it at the beginning of the summer and only paid like $170 or something... So far, love it! :)

#6 · (Edited)
Congrats on a sweet ride! I envey you, my first two years of college I did not have wheels and the last two I drove a 81 el camino for the summer and a couple of months of school and some dude smashed into me and totaled it so I "upgraded" to a 84 monte with a 305 with headers and exhaust, but needed a paint job (undergrad 98-02). You should be "big pimpin" on campus rollin up in that. Again, congrats, and welcome to the site. Have fun with it and in college (but don't forget to hit the books).

P.S.
HELL YEAH! MADE IN THE USA! Wish more things were!! BRING BACK OUR JOBS! 5.1 people applying per job and in 06 it was 1.5 people per job opening! SAVER OUR COUNTRY! Don't ask your God to do it, we the people have to do it!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.