Pontiac G6 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
damn, these seemed promising...though they mention that it would be better with the hids?

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
i would like to see some pictures with hids in it and a better light pattern other than that these things are ok i guess

·
Registered
9 Posts
Pics request...

Anyone have photos of these halo headlights that are installed on the car..?...

Different angles of night photos or dusk photos would be great too.......

·
Registered
48 Posts
im might be interested if they perform well...

Right now I have other things on my list, if they dont perform well, i can wait...

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
moved thread to the group buy section...

·
Registered
346 Posts
im might be interested if they perform well...

Right now I have other things on my list, if they dont perform well, i can wait...
They don't - you have to DIY tweak them... There's info on the thread from the link posted previously on here.

·
Red Baron
3 Posts
I would definitely be interested I like my car to stay looking original on the outside so I would have to go with the black. Im pretty sure two of my other guys might want a pair as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Very interested in the black and the HALO led, this is exactly what im looking for. Will this work with 2006 G6 GTP? Also is the Halo Led legal, I was told that police are stopping people know with HIDs
Email me, I"m definately interested, and will likely buy this product from you.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Yeah i don't know if the buy is happening, since we started it in july of last year although u can still purchase them easily. I still have yet to see the light output with hid once i see that. If its good ill get these but so far the pattern with halogen seems low.
Anyone have these care to post.
I think both colors look good

·
Registered
34 Posts
if the group buy is happening still black with HID please

·
Registered
69 Posts
doesnt seem like the group thing is still happening(if so, I want in), but i know you can still get them off ebay and carid.com

·
Registered
28 Posts
How exactly does the group buy work? I am definitely interested in chrome with HID 08 G6 GT

41 - 60 of 85 Posts