Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded my last g6 for an 02 camaro with 36000 miles on it a few months ago... and now about to buy my moms g6 off her for my daily driver:)

still have my crabs and led headlights in the basement, i dont want to go full exhaust, im just wondering if theres a glasspack i can put in place of the muffler? prefferably amzon but i cant find any that i can say fits for sure... lil help here

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Traded my last g6 for an 02 camaro with 36000 miles on it a few months ago... and now about to buy my moms g6 off her for my daily driver:)

still have my crabs and led headlights in the basement, i dont want to go full exhaust, im just wondering if theres a glasspack i can put in place of the muffler? prefferably amzon but i cant find any that i can say fits for sure... lil help here
When you do this, give us an audio clip of what it sounds like.

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Just go to a pepboys. IMO the biggest selection of cherry bombs and other exhaust parts. You can cut your muffler and take it with you to match up the pipes.

I was about to replace my resonator with a cherry bomb. Last minuted decided to just put in a pipe. And I'm glad I did. It was cheaper and is barely louder. If I had put a cherry bomb it probably would have been just as quiet.

Granted I do also have 2 cats... But as for cherry bomb in place of muffler... I'd like to hear how it sounds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts