Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a few months ago i looked on the gm accessory website, there were a rear tail light kit for coupes that were black. recently tried to look them up and they're gone. if anyone knows of a company that has them please let me know. im interested cuz these are gm original accessory and fully dot legal, or werent, either way id like to get m hands on a set.

· CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts
i have never seen them i wish i would have caught something like that

· ` Colleen =)
123 Posts
Guys i think im posting in the wrong thread, but can anyone help me about tinting my taillights? I found tint kits on ebay, do i just buy one of those?

· CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts
you def want to send them to chad he sends you lights and you send him yours and then you put his on till yours are done he does a great job i will be doing mine

· CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts
ya what o8blackgt said!

· CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts
im sending mine in soon to chad! Already talked to him.

· CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts
lol ya i was thinking bout the tint spray and read up on it and it said that it would peel and not even out and look rough so i was like well i know everyone was talking bout chad and i talked to him. Im getting a 4 day turn around. 1 day ship there 2 days to tint and let sit and 1 day to send back to me. Paying alittle extra but I def want it done.

· Registered
24 Posts
im sending mine in soon to chad! Already talked to him.
So let me ask this. I can get HID's WITH angel eyes correct because angel eyes are simply a florescent bulb AROUND your headlight? So I could get angel eyes no matter what kind of headlights I have?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.