Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I stopped At a gas station in a suburb of Buffalo NY and there was about 4 people standing around my car( Electric blue G6 GT) looking at it and inside of it, They started to ask all kinds of question. I don't know why I am writing this it was just a great feeling. It's been a long time since anyone was intersted in a vehicle I was driving. Just figured I would share the experience :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yeah that's the cool thing about being a G6 owner is that they are new vehicles and there just aren't that many of them on the road. So people are like, what was that car? I personally think the car just looks really sharp as well, so combine those and it has some "wow" factor.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Today i had the car washed at one of those places were they clean the inside and out all the guys working on the car comented on what a great looking car it was it was the first G6 any of them have seen

·
Registered
77 Posts
I was getting an oil change the other day and the guys were all hanging around the car...looking under the hood...they were impressed.

I get a lot of looks from Cavalier drives I've noticed. Not sure why - but being a past owner If you like the Cav you'll probably like the G6 too.

·
Registered
210 Posts
It is always fun to get recongnition. Imagine if you were a celebrity and having people coming up to all the time and asking you questions made it is good to be normal.

·
Registered
557 Posts
It happened to me today when I was at a spray-it-down-yourself car wash, the guy in front of me was washing his Porsche Boxster and walked over to me to ask if he could look in my car. He said he needed an affordable 4 door because he was going to have a kid soon. He said the Japanese brands didn't appeal to his sporty side! I think he really liked it until he looked under the hood and found out the horsepower rating. I told him about the GTP and he seemed to want to wait for that. Always good to share the car with other people.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts