Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2007 G6 GT, 42k miles, sweet sweet car. My only complaint so far is that it feels like it steers harder than most vehicles I have drove. I want to get the windows tinted, don't need people looking at me.

Attachments

·
Registered
556 Posts
Welcome! Tint is definitely a must. I've have 5% on my ivory white 6 and love it

JT

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do like the white, now I just have to try and wash it...often lol. I have no idea where to take it to get the windows tinted or where to look for the regulations about it in Michigan. I want to outline a bunch of things in red like the interior lights, just haven't decided where to start yet (brakes, the interior molding, etc.).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Painted the brake calipers red this weekend and gave her a bath this afternoon, so pretty :D

two questions:
1) Where the heck is the paint code at? I want to get a little scratch and fix bottle but I can't find the code :confused:
2) How do I get my pictures on my posts to be big like killjoys?

Attachments

·
Registered
317 Posts
welcome michiganderrr what part are you from? cause if your close i can get you a deal on your windows from the guy i went to..

i have 20% all the way around and ive only been pulled over once.. didnt have to remove it cause my mother pulled through with a little extra help

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
welcome to the forum!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts