Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I just signed up this evening, mostly because I wanted a place to give me ideas for our G6.

I belong to a couple of other message boards, J-body.org, and GMinsidenews.com. I go by my screen name: geozinger. I also belong to a few other work and hobby related boards, mostly having to do with the graphic arts, as I'm a graphic designer in my work life. If you see the word geozinger somewhere, it's most likely me.

I became a fan of the G6 shortly after they were released, but I could not convince my wife to get one, so we did several years in a Malibu Maxx. (It's not as bad as you might think). Now that the kids are older (and have their own cars), we got a loaded G6. Ours has the Ecotec and the six speed automatic, it gets down the road just fine.

We have other Pontiacs and Chevys in the family, mostly J bodies (because they're inexpensive), two Sunfires and a Cavalier. We've had all kinds of GM cars, from Oldsmobiles, Chevys and even two Azteks!

Anyway, glad to be here and let's have some fun!

George (geozinger)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey CalsGTP,

I live in Michigan now, but I grew up in the Sharon, PA and Youngstown, OH area. I haven't been to Sandy Lake in years, more accurately Lake Wilhelm, but I still remember the area.

·
Michigan G6er
217 Posts
welcome to the club. Glad to see another g6 from Mi, and even grand rapids that's my neighborhood too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts