Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there, my name is Suki... I'm a native Arizonan. About 3 mos. ago, I purchased a 2006 G6 as a secondary vehicle and, I must say, it has become my primary vehicle since then! I love my car. It's gas efficient yet has a nice set of balls when I have to pass someone on the highway! :D I love it! I think my truck is getting jealous now that I have him sitting in the garage collecting dust, haha!

My hunny bunny of 10yrs recently put a set of 20" rims on my car as a birthday gift and it looks pretty sharp! I'm also a proud mommy of two extremely lovable and cuddly pit bulls that I consider my children since we don't have any two-legged kids. I couldn't ask for a better pair of dogs.

I just happened to stroll upon this website as I was looking for a dash kit and decided to check it out and join. Happy to meet you all! ;)

·
Midnight Hiker
41 Posts
nice set of rims ... I think ... I cant really see them to well ... post a pic of your rims when you get a chance ... they look cool

·
07 Black GT Vert ♥
445 Posts
Welcome Suki, you'll find some great tips and good reading on everything Pontiac G6.
Jump in and take a ride, you're going to love the G6 Owners Club!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts