Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Just brought home my shiney new G6. Coming over from a Dakota Quad cab 4x4....first car I have driven in 11 years...WOW..still getting used to it but loving it!!!! Good owners group website...lets hope it keeps growing. :glasses3:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Its the "grey" color that is really blue...lol Ill have some pics up soon.

Is it wrong that I am already looking at goodies for it...and its only been less then a day? :D

I told my sales person about this site...she is thinking of buying a GTP. And she said she would mention this site to anyone thinking of buying one.

·
Registered
423 Posts
hey, welcome and i'm sure you will enjoy this site.......AND your G6. i, too, went from a couple 4x4's (Dodge Ram first, then a Mistubishi Montero Sport) to my G6 GT (after this weekend will be a Z6 GTr) and the only thing i miss is when i'm on the highway being able to see around 'things'...but i don't miss it THAT much! much rather have the G6, sorry, Z6.......alot more fun to drive.

as for your "slogan", i'm down with that......know anybody that can 'apply' that to my ex-wife in California????? just kidding, ha ha (NOT!)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts