Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I too am a newer G6 driver. About 5 weeks ago, traded my Sunfire for a '06 GT RTH. I came out a bit ahead on that trade. Drove from Northern AL to SC to pick it up. It is absolutely beautiful and is identical to the first one I ever saw. I am very eager to "personalize" it with 20" wires, Cold Air Intake, some tinting, etc. although I love it AS IS. :p

BTW, great site and forum! I have already spent hours here and y'all have been very informative. While this is my fourth new(er) Pontiac since '84, it is my first G6 and first RTH.

Attachments

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,352 Posts
Dude....YOU SUCK!!!

You know you have the rarest G6 made right?
yuppers....I wanted an Electric Blue Vert in a bad way....
You couldnt even order them.

I think they made about 5 of them for photo shoots. :mad:

Very nice.... :beer:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank for the welcomes! I DO know that they are rare, Lampoon ... that's why I drove 9 hours to get it! Mine has the tan leather interior. My wife hates it - first, because she wanted it first and second' young ladies love it as much as I.

Too bad I'm too old to troll! WONDERFUL BAIT.

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
He just doesn't want to brag, but he's got the even rarer "Retracting Tinfoil Helmet" option - keeps alien spywaves that would normally be deflected by your roof from penetrating while you're enjoying the open air :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That IS stylish, but when I have the Slammer out of her shell on a sunny day, I wear my Marines hat ... it keeps away the illegal aliens :banned:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts