Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2009 - 2010 lower left hand grille insert for second generation G6 front bumper cover. Must accommodate fog light. I might have something of equal Value to trade,, what do you need. Willing to pay cash though.

·
Registered
342 Posts
This is no huge help, but Pull and Pay Denver has that car, but I am not headed up there soon. :(

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
183 Posts
Wish I was closer to Denver. I'd love to find a complete front bumper with inserts and foglights. The only '09.5 or '10 car at the Pull-N-Save yards here in the last six months was a front end wreck and everything was destroyed. - Mark

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...thanks dx... all i need is the one grille insert.. sounds like he will only sell as a complete unit only

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i ordered one..... awaiting its arrival! i hope it gets here ok. thanks everyone

·
Registered
183 Posts
Just an FYI, I contacted the Craigslist vendor that had those bumpers listed and asked if shipping was possible. Never heard back, so I assume the answer is/was "No". - Mark

·
Registered
183 Posts
Oops Mark... I may have misled you. I did not order from Craigslist. I ordered a grille insert from eBay.
No, you didn't mislead. I was responding to the link dxG6 had posted above about the complete bumpers he'd found offered by a seller in Michigan. I was excited at the possibility as that's exactly what I need, but the seller apparently wasn't interested in shipping (I can't blame him). I'm still hopeful something will show up near me (eastern WA). I'm glad you found an eBay vendor for your part. Take care. - Mark

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok thanks Mark! I hope you find one soon! parts are getting more difficult to find all the time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts