Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I am looking to purchase chrome grille inserts for my G6. Does anyone know if there are ones available specifically for the G6? If so, any information would be apreciated.

Thanks

Nabil

·
Registered
23 Posts
I emailed Matt a couple days ago, and he responded saying:

Paul, at this time we don’t have anything for the G6. I’ve tried to make a grill for the car and it is near impossible due to the factory design. I doubt I’ll have anything for it for quite some time.
Thanks,
Matt Sparks
Owner / Webmaster
looks like they may have to be painted yourself.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey whats up every body, just got on this thing, i got a g6 gtp didnt get to drive it for very long got it to top out at 135 then i orderd some 18" rims a few months ago i forgot what brand they were i got other things to worry about all i remember is they are black and chrome, i never actually saw the rims but they are on the car now. im a deployed marine. when i get back im getting a new sound system first off, then im getting a body kit intake and exaust before i go into beefing up the engine. oh yeah i got a radar detector mounted above the rear view mirror so no one can see its there unless they get into the car. perfect spot. well looks like you guys got some good things going on here. i'll keep lookin at the cool stuff you guys find. unfortunatly im on a gov. computer so i cant access all the web sites you guys post on here. so i will just wait to order my stuff when i get back. later everyone

·
Registered
46 Posts
Not sure if its what you're looking for but if you check the thread "Installed Lower Grill Covers today" you will see some pics of the ones I have. Parts numbers are at the end of the thread. If you choose to get the upper grill covers to it will give you a little more chrome.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts