Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
mfastert
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put some nice grills on the front end of my G6 but it has the new front end on it and I can't find any. Does anyone make these or know where to get them?

·
Registered
916 Posts
So you have the 2009.5 yeah it looks like the chances of getting an aftermarket grill for the uppers or lowers is really slim.

Since 05 they have only come out with the GM recessed grills and some aftermarket eBay stuff that looks like silver mesh.

The mesh might be the only option to custom make something sucks

There is not much options for us. You could do stuff like paint your grill or the shroud around it, mine was chrome and i painted the same color as my car and turned out pretty good.

Sorry im not sure how to size the image

·
Registered
441 Posts
What about grills for the normal 2009's (not the 2009.5) - I keep finding a decent amount of info for 05-08 but they seem to keep out the 09's. Should they fit alright or should I keep my eyes out for 2009 specific?
David

·
Registered
916 Posts
What about grills for the normal 2009's (not the 2009.5) - I keep finding a decent amount of info for 05-08 but they seem to keep out the 09's. Should they fit alright or should I keep my eyes out for 2009 specific?
David
If your just the 09 your in luck cause that all will interchange. No need to worry about the year for body additions. And there pretty easy to replace i had to take mine out to paint.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yeah, only the 2009.5 are Not Compatible. I got the GM Recessed grill inserts for my 06 GT Coupe shortly after they announced Pontiac's demise, because I knew they'd be hard to come by later. And the dealer had one set in stock, so they gave me a good deal on them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts