Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I inquired on MPD-Inc.'s website about their bodykit, and they apparently have had a Razzi kit available since August 3 for the coupe and sedan. The same kit fits both. Pricing is $795 + shipping.

A wing is also available for the sedan, and one is coming soon for the coupe.

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
When more G6's start showing up at used car lots and a lot of kids start getting their hands on them, those ground effects will be a hot item. Of course, you will see them like the picture, not painted.

They should sell those ground effects, fart can mufflers, and some huge wing to screw on the back in one package.

·
Registered
28 Posts
MHadden said:
I oughta hit you. But seriously, I hope you are kidding.

:eek:
Yes, I'm kidding. I kind of like the front and rear facias, but the one thing I really like about the G6 is that it doesn't look like any of the other Pontiac's. It looks so much cleaner.

It doesn't have the lower plastic ribbing that was on the Grand Ams or the Grand Prixs. On those two cars it was fine, but I thought it was sort of ridiculous when it appeared on those Pontiac minivans.

Those door sill extensions look like something you would see on some '92 Civic.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.