Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a web site that will allow us G6 owners make up a body kit. The only catch is, there has to be 10 people willing to settle on a kit and have someone in CA give there car up to fit this too. The one that gives there car up, though, will get the kit for free. I started asking in on another G6 web site, and have some guys that are interested. Here is the link, let me know.
http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5707
There are some pics that we are working with for ideas.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey

Hey I live in Arizona and would be more than willing to give up my car for a fitting. Check it out on cardomain, danmccormick87, and tell me what ya think. I am most def up for the fitting and would love to get a custom kit.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I found a web site that will allow us G6 owners make up a body kit. The only catch is, there has to be 10 people willing to settle on a kit and have someone in CA give there car up to fit this too. The one that gives there car up, though, will get the kit for free. I started asking in on another G6 web site, and have some guys that are interested. Here is the link, let me know.
http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5707
There are some pics that we are working with for ideas.
My internet wont let me onto the website would you mind postng pics cause i would be interested in buying one if i like it

·
Registered
38 Posts
Depending on the price and what it looks like, I would be interested!! I see it says $675 but I would like to know how much shipping would be to Volga SD!! Also I would be very very interested if you had them design one like the Roush body kit!! But I just read the entire thread on this over at g6performance.com and they say that is company is junk!! I am interested in doing a kit, but lets get a couple three kits drawn up on paper and someone upload a pick of them!! We can then get a pole going!!! But I am definitely not interested in the front lip on the G35!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I live in CA and would be willing to give up my car if it means a free body kit...lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
Depending on the price and what it looks like, I would be interested!! I see it says $675 but I would like to know how much shipping would be to Volga SD!! Also I would be very very interested if you had them design one like the Roush body kit!! But I just read the entire thread on this over at g6performance.com and they say that is company is junk!! I am interested in doing a kit, but lets get a couple three kits drawn up on paper and someone upload a pick of them!! We can then get a pole going!!! But I am definitely not interested in the front lip on the G35!!
I'm in for the body kit. but i like the back of the Roush kit the the g6 but needs a better front but if ppl can draw up and put them in i'm probalby 90% i'll buy if i like it

·
Registered
174 Posts
Come on People! anybody else interested in getting in on this????? I'm willing to be the tester,lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts