21 - 40 of 192 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
:bump: i really hope this group buy gets going

·
2008 Sedan 3.5L V6
222 Posts
Pooners suggested we combine the list from both sites so people see that there is a good amount of interest.

Please add your name to this list including the site your on, color, and HID preference.

1. G6OC - Abyssul (Black with HID)
2. G6OC - Delfuego ( Black with out HID)
3. G6OC - Care9012 (Black with out HID)
4. G6OC - G6-Lover (Chrome without HID)
5. G6P - SFDevine7 (Black witout HID)
6. G6P - LordKOTL (? without HID) - maybe

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Headlights are the same size from 05 to 09 so I would say yes

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
haha my bad forgot they went to 2010

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,355 Posts
Might also add the lights are the same across all models....be them coupes, sedans or verts...these will fit.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Am I the only one that thinks chrome would look sharp? haha

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Am I the only one that thinks chrome would look sharp? haha
I am dechroming as much as I can around the car. :) The only thing I'm keeping is the exhaust tip and whats left in the headlight.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
im not gonna go overboard thats for sure. There is a Dodge ram around here he must of bought EVERY single chrome part you can get way tooo much chrome

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
im not gonna go overboard thats for sure. There is a Dodge ram around here he must of bought EVERY single chrome part you can get way tooo much chrome
Chrome is nice in moderation and as a trim piece only. :)

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
fo sho haha I hope this group buy works cause i like the way the chrome halos light up

·
2008 Sedan 3.5L V6
222 Posts
another buyer from G6P!!

1. G6OC - Abyssul (Black with HID)
2. G6OC - Delfuego ( Black with out HID)
3. G6OC - Care9012 (Black with out HID)
4. G6OC - G6-Lover (Chrome without HID)
5. G6P - SFDevine7 (Black witout HID)
6. G6P - LordKOTL (? without HID) - maybe
7. G6P- Rickygt (Black without HID)

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
woot! keep it going

·
2008 Sedan 3.5L V6
222 Posts
hasnt even been 24 hours and already have 7 interested. i really hope this happens, ive been wanting these for a long time.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Me too!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
keep it going guys, i just got approved that if we can gather 20+ people for the group buy, we can get the deepest discount! will announce the discount if we got more people!

·
2008 Sedan 3.5L V6
222 Posts
keep it going guys, i just got approved that if we can gather 20+ people for the group buy, we can get the deepest discount! will announce the discount if we got more people!
will our HID kits work with these headlights? it doesnt look like they have the dust covers and was wondering if there would be any difference between the HIDs you offer and the DDM HIDs

·
Registered
52 Posts
will our HID kits work with these headlights? it doesnt look like they have the dust covers and was wondering if there would be any difference between the HIDs you offer and the DDM HIDs
they do have dust covers in the back,your HID kit should not work with the light since they used H1 bulb instead of your stock size. Our HID kits are specially made with the projector, same manufacture, and is a 35W which will not have any issue with over heat. And we do offer a 1 year warranty with that too. Pretty reasonable if you saying for extra 50 dollars.

21 - 40 of 192 Posts