Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Grrrr!!!!

3K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  GTPGuy82 
#1 ·
Alright, my car still isn't here!!! Last night, I was so fed up, I went to the delearship here in town and found a Fusion Orange GTP 6-speed similarly equiped to the one I ordered and asked them to run numbers. We'll see what they come back with Monday.

Seriously, I think 15 days passed the expected delivery is rediculous.

#5 ·
No, there was no extra charge, and since we know the owner of the dealership, they didn't require me to put any money down as a deposit. It'll be sold with GMS, so I'm already getting a damn good price. Not to mention the extra $2000 grand off I'll get.

I'll see if I can get a pic of it up, I have one, just have to see if I can access my server.

#6 ·
MHadden said:
No, there was no extra charge, and since we know the owner of the dealership, they didn't require me to put any money down as a deposit. It'll be sold with GMS, so I'm already getting a damn good price. Not to mention the extra $2000 grand off I'll get.

I'll see if I can get a pic of it up, I have one, just have to see if I can access my server.
IC, Yeah I think i'll have to custom order mine due to the fact that the combo I want isnt that commen.

How long was it "Supposed" to take from the date of order?

#10 ·
Alright, for a 3/36 lease, which I'd rather have the 3/45 one, they quoted me $233.19. I think this is a little high, I'm hoping to negotiate to the 210 area.

They are trying to screw me (as I suspected they would, being a dealership) on my trade...They only want to give me $2500, payoff is $3100. I told them I would consider if they take the whole car, that way I don't have to "pay" to get rid of the car.

What do you guys think, $233 w/ 4 grand down a little steep? I think I should be able to get it lower by about 10 or 20 bucks.

BTW, for anyone who wants to know, residual is about 56% for 3/36 and 53% 3/45.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.