Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
M6 G6 GTP
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GT-R system has been sold!

3-Volume Service Manual for G6's. I purchased it online for $160+shipping and would like to get $135 shipped for them, they are brand new. A TON of information in them, literally the entire car is covered. Specifically for MY2006 but most all carries over to all platforms.

I'm located in Morton, IL, my name is Chris. Feel free to text me or call with questions, I never really log on here anymore since getting rid of the G6.

Chris C.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
M6 G6 GTP
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hope so! I could deliver to the Morton/Peoria area (traded in for a '10 Titan :) )

·
Registered
556 Posts
If I had the $$ id be on it. I'm only about 4hrs outside peoria :(

JT

·
M6 G6 GTP
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sell it! Haha besides waiting on the list you don't come by a brand new system ready to go for a ~$300 discount! You can buy an Xbox any day ;)

·
M6 G6 GTP
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those can be picked up used or from any dealer can't they? You know you want it, it's the best system you can buy for literally any G6!

·
M6 G6 GTP
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I believe on '08+ models there is a cat that this bolts up to where earlier models you would just have to cut and weld in the same place. One weld is no problem for an exhaust shop, the rest is all bolt up. A shop would probably charge around $75 to install on any year.

·
M6 G6 GTP
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sale pending via texts to a member in AZ.

Shop manuals still available!

·
M6 G6 GTP
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GT-R system has been sold and shipped!!

Someone pick up these service manuals, they are worth their weight in gold! Do you want pics of the manuals or were you wanting the exhaust? I can take some of the manuals if you want.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Since the exhaust has been sold, how about some of the manuals?

http://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8631
geewiz said:
Sellers,
Starting at the time of this announcement (These rules do not apply to post/threads before this announcement except for "post whoring"), if you are the seller you will need to, have a minimum of ten (10), be the owner of the part for sale, post a photo of the part with the following information attached by whatever means you can on the photo (it MUST be visible);

user name (your user name here)
the date (date of the post)
site’s name (G6Owners Cub)

If these items are missing your thread can be close. Conduct business via private messages and when your item is sold notify the site staff so the thread can be closed.
If you are scamming a member then we will, at the very least, remove your membership!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts