Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
I have to replace the bumper and other body panels on my G6 GT sedan, but I look at the front end and hood of the coupe and it looks sweet, same price for hood and bumper as the sedan. Does anyone know if they are compatible, I don't mind doing some mods if I can get that look.
If you look at the top of this page the G6 on the right is what I have and the G6 on the left is the look I would like, and since I am replacing panels anyways, may as well.
Thx

·
Registered
158 Posts
I know you want the GXP bumper but I have my old 2007 bumper off the car and can sell you that if you would like. It comes with all the grilles and fog lights. I can also paint it for you to match your car. You can message me if you want more info.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Also, the coupe and the sedan share the same parts, thats why you probably think they cost the same. The 08 and up GXP package costs more for the bumpers and hood, and as mentioned are hard to find. You also might piss someone off if you do that since its not an original GXP car........................8)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts