Pontiac G6 Forum banner

GTP coupe spoiler

4K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  MP2 
#1 ·
I recently saw a spoiler kit in the GM accessories website for the GTP coupe. Has anyone actually seen one or have one on their car ? It looks pretty small in the picture and it's listed for $ 330.00 , so I'd like to see what's what with this before I spend the money.

#8 ·
I was thinking of getting the spoiler for my GTP coupe but they dont offer it in orange. I would have to buy the primed one and have the stealership paint it. havent asked what they will charge yet.

On a related note....when you guys/girls hit the trunk button, does the trunk lid lift up at all? Mine unlatches but I have to squeeze my fingers between the trunk lid and bumper to open it. Seems like it should pop open a little bit more. Just wondering how adding a few more pounds of spoiler will affect this?

#10 ·
paroyboy said:
On a related note....when you guys/girls hit the trunk button, does the trunk lid lift up at all? Mine unlatches but I have to squeeze my fingers between the trunk lid and bumper to open it. Seems like it should pop open a little bit more. Just wondering how adding a few more pounds of spoiler will affect this?
I have the GM spoiler that Weller linked to above. I also have to squeeze my fingers under the bottom to open it up. It's hard to tell it even opened unless you hear the click. The spoiler feels really light, I would be surprised if it weighed much at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.