Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my GTP Sedan last night. It's only got 150 miles or so on it (97 when I picked it up from the dealer) but I love it. They only had 2 within 200 miles of the dealer that met my criteria. He had to drive it down :( from PA, but promised me he took care of it.

Electric Blue Metallic, Automatic transmission, with Sunroof package upgrade and Leather Package (could have done without). It's the ebony interior. I would have preferred either of the other two interiors but I am still very happy with the black.

Oh, and it came with pinstripes (which I didn't know until I saw it) but the "T" in the "GTP" is coming off on both sides, so I need to go back to the dealer for that.

It was dark by the time I got it last night, and it will be too dark by the time I get home tonight, but hopefully tommorow morning I can get some pictures and post them.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Lucius said:
Just picked up my GTP Sedan last night. It's only got 150 miles or so on it (97 when I picked it up from the dealer) but I love it. They only had 2 within 200 miles of the dealer that met my criteria. He had to drive it down :( from PA, but promised me he took care of it.

Electric Blue Metallic, Automatic transmission, with Sunroof package upgrade and Leather Package (could have done without). It's the ebony interior. I would have preferred either of the other two interiors but I am still very happy with the black.

Oh, and it came with pinstripes (which I didn't know until I saw it) but the "T" in the "GTP" is coming off on both sides, so I need to go back to the dealer for that.

It was dark by the time I got it last night, and it will be too dark by the time I get home tonight, but hopefully tommorow morning I can get some pictures and post them.
Congrats man!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright, got some pics. Unfortunately it's been drizzling all day. I have one in the garage where you really can't see much, but I like it for some reason. The rest are outside in the drizzle. Too bad it couldn't be bright and sunny out. If you guys have ever seen the electric blue in bright sun you know it looks totally different from when it's not bright out.

Attachments

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
Nice color. Enjoy the ride. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts