Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup! G6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It may be a part of our company fleet, so they want us to try it; who am I to refuse! I will send pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
You better post pics!! haha Let us know what you think, Howard.

<--- Is jealous.

I guess I'm going to have to get off my lazy ass and take one for a test drive soon!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be sure to test it with, and without baby seats!! Will send pics (not to make you jelous of course, don't want to loose any of those points!)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I tried to use the middle one and a side one in my Civic, but it is to tight. No problem on the minivan though!

·
Registered
369 Posts
That is very cool news ... I have looked at them but haven't even opened the door in one ... guess I'll have to go to the 'other' dealer and take a closer look :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
sunrunner_pei said:
Damn! I never noticed that pic before. Man they're cute!
Yeah ... that is the pictures I helped Howard a little with resizing on so I seen a 'full size' version :) ... cute kids bud ... they must of received their looks from their Mom ... LOL

·
Registered
99 Posts
Cute kids...you have 2 girls eh...I have three girls myself...man do they ever grow fast it seems like yesterday my oldest was born...she's 6 now...BTW great shot...I know how hard kids are to shoot. :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
99grandamse said:
Yeah ... that is the pictures I helped Howard a little with resizing on so I seen a 'full size' version :) ... cute kids bud ... they must of received their looks from their Mom ... LOL

YES!! THANKS!! (and it's a good thing they got their looks from Mom!) :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts