Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Need for Speed
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys so im new here and I own a stealth gray 08' g6 Base 2.4L that i recently puchased as my first car. I understand that the gxp grille is a different size on the bumper and so i am asking if the front bumper on a 08' GXP would fit on my g6 base and if so, would there be any other major mods i would have to make?

Please Help.

·
Need for Speed
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you mark.

·
Need for Speed
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not that expensive. granted it will be over 300 but when u look at it that your saving thousands off the difference between YOUR car and a real GXP, it really isnt expensive.

·
Need for Speed
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gmpartsdirect.com

·
Need for Speed
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You're right, it wouldn't be that expensive if you don't bother having it painted to match or have grille pieces in it :bash:
Maaco could paint it for around 100 bucks

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
I'd save the 100 bucks since primer gray and Stealth Gray aren't all THAT much different, and by skipping the grille pieces you're looking at some serious cooling airflow for your 2.4 :glasses3:

·
Need for Speed
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hahahaha it would look so badass and ghetto with no front grille LOL

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
Well the point is for $300 you're only getting the GXP bumper. Don't have the stats readily available but IIRC when I looked into this several months ago the two large grille pieces were around $150 each and each lower piece was almost $100 :eek:

·
Need for Speed
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
holy crap! $150 each? maybe i should just get the AIT front lip and take the free grille that comes with that for $295

·
Registered
123 Posts
so i've acquired a gxp bumper, now i'm on the hunt for the fogs and grills... so if anyone sees some available... throw em my way. thanks!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts