Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. New to the club. Just picked up an 08 4 door g6 gxp. I like the car just want more out of it. Any good performance modifications that are legitimately worth getting for the car. Anyone change the gear ratios or anything.

Also any deep rumble exhaust sounds? I guess looking to hear from other gxp owners. Any ideas pics of the mods would help. Thanks

·
Registered
447 Posts
Lots of modifications available, suspension, engine and exhaust... I know you can change the gear ratios on the 4t45e, not sure about the GXP though

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well ya there are lots of mods for almost any vehicle. Ha ha looking for specifics on what guys/gals have put on and what has been the best they have found. I am an avid snowmobiler and I have gone through multiple trial and error on performance parts. So I am looking to skip a few steps :) thanks for the input though

·
Registered
638 Posts
intake, custom intake manifold, catless headers, exhaust, cams, forged rods, forged pistons underdrive pully, tune, definitely no lack of mods for the 3.6 headers cost around 1100, and gain about 25hp, unless you don't care about spending a LOT of money id just leave it to intake, headers, exhaust and a tune, and if you have your transmission tuned well (the TCM is inside the transmission so wams who most people use, wont do it) the trans tune will gain a LOT most people claim that when I tune their transmission in their GXP/ other epsilon 3.6 car that it makes the biggest difference of everything they've done lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts