Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Here is a video.

I bought some junk yard head lights to practice with. They have this hard sealant around the lenses. I only separated one of the junkyard light assemblies. It has the hard dark gray sealant on it and it was a bitch took 3 hours of heating prying and pulling. The headlights in my car have the black buytle rubber sealant on it. I think the head lights with the black bytle rubber stuff would be easier to separate as you can easily pull it away with your fingernail.

I contacted a few places that install this stuff. One place will not do it if the headlight has that hard gray stuff on it.

I was thinking about just sending my lights in to ORACLE to have them do everything. Halos, paint my bezels and all. It will cost $500 for everything and it has a lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dream Team Motorsport has a prefabricated assembly with LED projectors and angel eyes in em'....Just ordered a pair to replace my factory assemblies. Had moisture sneak in to my passenger side and my brights melted the acrylic cover.

Once they're installed I will throw a pic or two up here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.