Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i saw these Putco Pure halogen bulbs in "Nitro Blue" color .. and i was wondering if first of all, they would fit. i believe that the 07 coupe has an H11 size.. and would figure that their H11 size would fit, but better safe than sorry. and also i was wondering if since their blue in color if they would be illegal in illinois? i'd think they would look like an HID kit which i still don't know if they are legal here. anyways, ill stop rambling.. replies appreciated

thanks,
Ry

link to bulbs:

http://www.eautoworks.com/product-Putco-331547.htm

·
Registered
7 Posts
I too live in Illinois and I actually just purchased and installed the Putco Nitro Blue bulbs (H11s for lows and H9s for highs) last week. They look good and do give a bit of and HID look, but the output kinda sucks (worse than stock). I'm pretty sure the bulbs are just standard halogen bulbs with a blue film. As far as if they are legal, I'm not sure, but I have passed a few State and city cops and I've not been pulled over yet. Hope this helps...

·
Registered
916 Posts
Yeah those h11 will fit in your fogs and low beams if you want them to match it illegal to have any color that is not white in your headlights in illinois. If you want to get technical.
LOL and Any aftermarket HID system is illegal anywhere in the us and most everywhere.

But i have used Luminics in the past look great but couldnt see crap at night eventually i thought what the hell and ordered hid and NEVER WILL I GO BACK!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts