Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 2007 black 2 dr G6 GT, considering putting on the hammerhead spoiler, though I haven't really seen it on a GT but on the GXP's instead. Need some input. Sites? Pictures? Installation? Or even suggestions on other mods instead!

· Registered
638 Posts
the GXP sedans hammerhead is very similar in apearance/height to the one milkman has, the GXP coupe on the otherhand is more than twice as high and has an LED 3rd brake light in it.....

heres a link to pics of stridex's street ed. GXP
http://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8462

i have a carbon black GXP coupe as well but there werent any NEW street ed. coupes left, so i plan on adding the street ed. hood and am undecided about the spoiler..........im havein trouble deciding what i like better, no spoiler, the small hammerhead or the big street ed. hammerhead LOL

12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I hear ya and thanks for the info. Any links for buying this street ed hammerhead spoiler? I can't find it, just the smaller one.

· Registered
638 Posts
Yeah I hear ya and thanks for the info. Any links for buying this street ed hammerhead spoiler? I can't find it, just the smaller one.
i havent ever seen one for sale, i had a hard enough time finding the sedan hammerhead but got lucky and found one on ebay in my color and havent ever seen one on there again.........your best bet is probably on an online parts yard from wrecked cars or order it from GM which is probably gonna be some rediculous amount of money:(

the hammerhead i put on my GT sedan was $300 as is, i could only guess the big hammerhead for the coupe would be at least 400 un painted but unfortunatly i dont even know the part number for it so i cant look it up on gmpartsdirect.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.