Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some like it and some don't. I happen to like the look. I would be putting it on a stock GT trunk, can anyone tell me if there are any pre marked hole locations on the inside of the trunk? Since I don't like the GM one with the third brake light, the aftermarket ones I've seen don't have the light. I hope there are a couple of bolts, and just not a 3M stick on!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wing install

I just installed one on my sons 09 GT. I came with a template. It has 5 or 6 bolts and the 3M tape already applied to the spoiler. Always unnerving drilling holes in the body. I was very easy. I think this wing looks bad ass!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know some like it and some don't. I happen to like the look. I would be putting it on a stock GT trunk, can anyone tell me if there are any pre marked hole locations on the inside of the trunk? Since I don't like the GM one with the third brake light, the aftermarket ones I've seen don't have the light. I hope there are a couple of bolts, and just not a 3M stick on!

Where did you find on for the GT? I've been looking for one and all I find is the hammerhead for the coupe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts