Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Should I keep this color, go with a gloss black, or gloss candy purple?

• Keep the chameleon color

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey G6’rs, just testing how strong this vinyl wrap is. It’s a nice purple to blue combination. Unfortunately it’s not dark enough to match my chameleon candy rims.

·
Registered
2005 G6 GT Sedan 3.5L VL LX9
23 Posts
Given how far off the color is from the rims, my vote is gloss black which will match the body pretty well. Were you able to buy a small amount of vinyl somewhere? Or did you have to buy a lot? I just want to buy some silver to match my body silver but seems to only come in large amounts. And still trying to see which silver will match the best.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Given how far off the color is from the rims, my vote is gloss black which will match the body pretty well. Were you able to buy a small amount of vinyl somewhere? Or did you have to buy a lot? I just want to buy some silver to match my body silver but seems to only come in large amounts. And still trying to see which silver will match the best.
The brand was EZAutoWrap on eBay. Good quality vinyl wrap. I believe it was 3ft x 5ft for $28. They have all types of sizes ranging from small to large. You can get a test piece from them for about $5, but don’t quote me on that it may be cheaper.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts