Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Hard Water Spots

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  mopiu9156 
#1 ·
I have hard water spots on my car and they are really starting to aggervate me! I use to buff RV's back in high school but its been a few years since I have used a buffer, I don't want swirl marks and I for sure don't want to burn the paint. What kind of compound/ polisher should I use to get rid of the spots? I have waxed the car twice and they did not go away by doing just that. I would appreciate any help! :beer:

This post has been deleted
#5 ·
I have hard water spots on my car and they are really starting to aggervate me! I use to buff RV's back in high school but its been a few years since I have used a buffer, I don't want swirl marks and I for sure don't want to burn the paint. What kind of compound/ polisher should I use to get rid of the spots? I have waxed the car twice and they did not go away by doing just that. I would appreciate any help! 🍺
Wax usually helps, but in your case it is better to turn to professionals, for example, read the article How to remove water spots from car | Water spots removal here describes how to remove water spots from car at home. Simple methods such as cleaning with vinegar and distilled water are described here. There are also instructions for using popular cleaning products, polishing the machine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.