Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like when the side mirrors match the rest of the car,(i have a silver g6 with black side mirrors) so I am ordering new ones. I want the mirrors with the turning signal light in them. Has anyone made this upgrade yet? What ones will fit? Easy mod? or mechanic needed? pics? ext....

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I have never even seen mirrors with the turn signals in them for the g6. If you want silver mirrors, the easiest way would be to paint them. I'd personally disassemble them and get a body shop to paint them to match the car.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I purchased paint to match mirrors from a junk yard and had them painted body color vs painting over the stock textured ones. You get a better finish and the paint will last longer. Havent seen any with turn signals in them as of yet but I bet they would be a pain to wire because you would have to run wiring to the turn signal switch and or flasher relay.

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
I've actually been wanting to add signals in my mirrors, but can't think of a good way to do it so it doesn't look tacky. I may have one workable idea. I mentioned it in a thread somewhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts