Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 2 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I feel kinda dumb asking this but what do you call the clear plastic cover for your headlights? Mine is cracked but the bulbs are fine as far as I can tell. I don't want to replace the whole unit if I don't have to but I can't find the part, maybe because I don't know what it's called. I have searched several sites so far but no luck.

Thanks for the help!
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.