Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading thru other members problems with the G6 , I have a 2007 I also have a problem with the headlights but just the dims and also lost the little shield over the dim on the passenger side. The driver's side will come on with a little help(tap) but now my passenger side is doing the same thing but won't come on. I replaced bulbs at one time but still have the same problem. So would it be better to fix the electrical plug or get new headlamps? Any in-put is appreciated.

·
Old far...er...tinkerer..
303 Posts
I've been reading thru other members problems with the G6 , I have a 2007 I also have a problem with the headlights but just the dims and also lost the little shield over the dim on the passenger side. The driver's side will come on with a little help(tap) but now my passenger side is doing the same thing but won't come on. I replaced bulbs at one time but still have the same problem. So would it be better to fix the electrical plug or get new headlamps? Any in-put is appreciated.
I'm pretty sure it's the plugs. New headlights without new plugs will have the same problem.

Doug

1 - 3 of 3 Posts