Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
G6 mafia
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody installed the strobelights in there headlights and tails? I got a set of strobes but I am worries about drilling thru the headlights and where what location what I'm worried about is if I drill thru the grommets that come with the strobes won't be a tight enough fit and moisture will get into the headlights.. Also does anybody have appearance mods of there engines painted covers strut bars intake colored wires etc...things that make your engine stand out when opening up the hood...

·
Michigan G6er
217 Posts
I had strobes in my headlights and in the reverse part of the tails. They looked really sweet but they were not bright enough so i am looking for brighter ones.
Here is my engine bay, hope you like it. Just plain and simple but looks really good, didnt want to go to extreme no one really sees it.
Sorry its kinda dirty but you get the idea. :)

·
G6 mafia
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the pics bro..that looks very very clean I'm going to get the racing line strut bar next looks really good and as for a intake I'm thinking bout building my own thru spectre over at oreilys don't really see much of a difference from building your own to a crab or k&n only will cost me about 130$ compared to the other leading brands if anybody has any input on that? And as for your strobes how did you get them installed? Your engine looks very sexy id be showing that off all the time looks very nice

·
G6 mafia
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the pics bro..that looks very very clean I'm going to get the racing line strut bar next looks really good and as for a intake I'm thinking bout building my own thru spectre over at oreilys don't really see much of a difference from building your own to a crab or k&n only will cost me about 130$ compared to the other leading brands if anybody has any input on that? And as for your strobes how did you get them installed? Your engine looks very sexy id be showing that off all the time looks very nice

·
Michigan G6er
217 Posts
the strobes I had were installed by just drilling a 1/2 in hole and inserting them in with the rubber grommet. I didn't have any problems with moisture or anything so you should be good to go. Hope that helps. Thanks

·
G6 mafia
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
alright cool thats what i was thinking but where exactly do you drill the holes thru?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts