Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
uhhhh okay so detailed instructions on taking off the headlight would be greatly appreciated...i had the two bolts off, took off the PITA plastic clip bullshits (which are pretty ridiculous to take off i don't even think i put them back in all the way), and tried pulling out the drivers side headlight but it was still attached somewhere on the right side of it when looking at it :confused: :confused: :confused: it was pretty terrible...all I need to do is get at wiring behind the fog light so if theres an easier way than going throught he headlight let me know

thanks

· Premium Member
5,786 Posts
You should add a close up of the part that is giving him trouble.
There is a metal plug that fits into a socket to hold the lower part of
the light assembly. Turning the assmebly while pulling will result in it snapping off.

If it snaps then when you reassemble it will only be held from the top of the light assembly. This will give you shakey light syndrome (light bounces with suspension movement) so be careful!

· Registered
87 Posts
You should add a close up of the part that is giving him trouble.
There is a metal plug that fits into a socket to hold the lower part of
the light assembly. Turning the assmebly while pulling will result in it snapping off.

If it snaps then when you reassemble it will only be held from the top of the light assembly. This will give you shakey light syndrome (light bounces with suspension movement) so be careful!

Yeppppp, this guy right here has that problem on my passenger side. :glasses:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.