Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased a Pair of EagleEye lights from sabersport, they worked great for just over a year, as of a week ago the low beam on the driver side was the only thing to light, thinking that perhaps the inverter took a crap I decided to take them off and put the OE lights back on, I noticed heavey corrosion on the plugs so i took a brush and cleaned them out, as I installed the OE lights back on the same problem persists, only the low beam for my drivers side worked, I fiddled around with the other passenger side plug and after twisting and bending the connector I saw that in a certain way the wires were being held the other lights including the driver side running lights all lit up... basically as of now I cant drive at night now that my luck will run out from being pulled over..what the heck.. do i need a new headlight wiring harness? do i have to replace all the wiring from the fuse box.. I really dont want to take it to the dealer but im not smart enough to slove it myself, although it might be something sooooo low tech, one things for sure im not happy, any insight as to go about checking off what it may be would be great, thanks to all who read and a huge thumbs up for all those who reply.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Replacing the harnesses from both the vehicle and the headlights will solve the problem. What you should use to seal up the connections so they won't corrode is liquid electrical tape.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Yupp probably just the crappy non-waterproof harness

1 - 4 of 4 Posts