Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am new to the group. I have only had a few cars such as a Buick LeSabre & Regal, Tempo, and a Honda. I've only had my 2009 Pontiac G6 Gt for a year as of November 5th. I can say that this car is by far the best yet. I just love her and gave her a name which is "Redeemed" because she saved me from public transportation. (ha-ha) I haven't had any problems with her partly because of my awesome mechanic and the other part goes to prayers!!!. I only have one question and that is can you disable the entry and exit lights in the interior of the car? I don't like them coming on especially at night when I am coming home from work and when I get out I feel like someone turned on the spotlight, plus I would feel safer if they didn't come on at all. I don't really need them for anything? If I could turn them off permanently or disable them would be great.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Welcome. Removing the bulbs would be a pretty permanent fix if you don't need them at all. There may also be a fuse in the passenger foot well box.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome. Removing the bulbs would be a pretty permanent fix if you don't need them at all. There may also be a fuse in the passenger foot well box.
Thank you so much for the info. Will have my son look in the box and if all else fails take the bulbs out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts